- Property ID: srw627
- Type: Penthouses & Apartments
- Living Space: From 3,500 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- New Build
- Ann Adenius
- T + 44 (0)20 7095 8701
- M + 44 (0)7739 097 354
Luxury apartments, Barbados West Coast POA
Barbados Luxury Real Estate – only 10 prestigious West Coast beachfront residences available for sale
Located on the secluded Prospect Beach on the West Coast of Barbados, this boutique luxury development is truly distinctive compared to other upmarket Barbados real estate developments. It features a chic and contemporary design, while maximising the traditional Caribbean indoor-outdoor living. And there are only 10 luxury apartments available for sale, including 2 penthouse apartments.
The beachfront boutique real estate development has been awarded the prestigious 2009 Best International Apartment by International Property Awards in association with CNBC America and Arabia, as well as two five star awards for Best Apartment in the Caribbean and Best Development in the Caribbean. In 2008, the development was also awarded three prestigious five-star CNBC America and Arabia Property Awards for Best Architecture, Best Development and Best Apartment (Penthouse) in the Caribbean.
With just two units on each of the five floors, the luxury lifestyle will be enjoyed by a select few. The ten luxurious beachfront apartments feature 3,500 sq. ft. of space, boasting uninterrupted views of the stunning Caribbean Sea. The prestigious penthouse apartment offers an additional 1,500 sq.ft. private roof terrace with sensational 360º views, private pool, entertaining area and lush landscaping.
Owners also have access to an impressive array of luxury amenities including a fitness centre, an 80-ft heated infinity edge lap pool, five-star concierge serve, a staffed beach bar and private access gate to Prospect Beach.
These barbados apartments are distinguished by its outstanding finishes, innovative design and modern take on island living. Owners are sure to enjoy a level of privacy and exclusivity unparalleled on the island; this is a true luxury investment in the Caribbean.
The property boasts a privileged beachfront position on Barbados’ famed west coast. It is is situated on a 15 ft. bluff between Sandy Lane and the planned Four Seasons Hotel, overlooking the Caribbean Sea. It is located opposite one of the island’s best diving reefs featuring the Stavronikita, a 365 ft. sunken wreck in 120 ft. of water.
- 10 minutes north of the vibrant capital Bridgetown
- 10 minutes south of the chic and historic Holetown district and Royal Westmoreland
- 20 minutes south of quaint Speightstown
- 30 minutes drive from Grantley Adams International Airport
Barbados is the most popular destination with property investors and holidaymakers buying homes and visiting the Caribbean. In the recorded history of property on the island, property values have never declined. Unlike larger countries where property values have come under pressure from issues such as the financial downturn, Barbados property values have continued to show significant strength.
Barbados has something for everyone - stunning beaches; modern communication and technology; first-class and established banking, offshore, legal and business systems, professionals and facilities; international fine dining and local Caribbean cuisine restaurants; fantastic golf, polo, horse racing, and of course the all year round sunny climate which allows for great outside living. Barbados is a very safe island with lovely people and an extremely low crime rate.
Direct flights with all major airlines arrive at Grantley Adams International Airport in Barbados at least once daily from most major airports in Europe and North America, especially the UK, US and Canada. Grantley Adams International Airport has recently undergone a US$150m upgrade and expansion.
The ten exclusive beachfront residences feature 3,500 sq. ft. of living space with unobstructed sea views. Garden apartments feature additional 1,500 sq. ft. of private gardens and sun terrace and the prestigious penthouse apartments include additional 1,500 sq. ft. private roof terrace with breathtaking 360° views, private pool, entertaining area and lush landscaping.
Each of the two luxurious penthouses boasts 5,000 sq.ft of living space including 1,500 sq.ft of secluded roof terrace, with sensational 360º views, a private pool, an entertaining area and lush landscaping for additional privacy.
Access to the Penthouses via a glass-walled sea side elevator gives you a glimpse of the spectacular location overlooking a secluded beach and the blue sea. The Penthouses boast a spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area, framed by expansive views of the Caribbean Sea. A frameless wall of glass doors fully open onto a 40 ft wide terrace with a seating area, allowing the outdoors to merge seamlessly into the interior living space. The piece the resistance is the plunge pool that transforms into a Jacuzzi at the touch of a button.
There is an option to purchase both penthouses to create one ultra-luxury 7,000 sq.ft super penthouse.
Contemporary style fusing modern and traditional Barbadian architecture, the residences boast many luxury features such as
- Unobstructed sea views of the Caribbean Sea
- 40ft (12 metres) wide terraces
- Fold-away glass doors to the private terrace
- Private sunken plunge/Jacuzzi pools, featuring dark blue glass mosaic tiling, recessed underwater lighting
- Antique finish marble flooring
- Neff designer kitchen
- Lifetime guarantee Quartz countertops
- Subzero and General Electric stainless steel appliances including double fridge/freezer, wine cooler, dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob and stainless steel extractor
- Spacious walk-in wardrobe with handcrafted cedar shelves, drawers and hanging closets
- Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware
- Dorbracht Rainsky showerhead (master bedroom)
- Jason Hydrotherapy combination Air & Whirlpool soaking tub with chromatherapy lighting (master bedroom)
- Hand made cedar doors, windows and cabinetry
- 70 sq.ft. owners’ storage and wine facilities
The residences will also feature state-of-the-art technology including
- Sound and lighting mood control panels
- Automatic lighting sensors
- Wireless broadband internet access
- Surround Sound Theatre System
- Audiophile quality sound system
- Integral air conditioning system
Furniture packages are available at additional cost.
Amenities and Services
The common amenities are just as impressive as the residences themselves. Residence owners will have access to an impressive range of amenities and facilities such as
- State-of-the-art fitness centre with panoramic sea views, audio-visual entertainment system and air-conditioning
- Luxurious changing rooms, showers and sauna
- 80-ft heated infinity edge lap pool with tempered glass and mosaic tile finishes
- Sunbathing deck
- Staffed beach bar
- Private access gate to Prospect Beach
- Glass beach elevator as well as entrance elevator
- Underground parking including disabled parking spaces
- Buildings are fully accessible by disabled persons including pool areas
- Concierge services
- Childcare & nanny services
- Personal shopper
- Personal trainer
- Spa services (in-room)
- Housekeeping services
- Personal bodyguard
- 24-hour property management response service
Safety and security features include:
- 24-hour security staff with first-aid training and dedicated security desk
- Multi-location passive infrared CCTV system with non-intrusive monitoring
- Keypad and swipe card security access
- Camera integrated intercom system for apartment entry
- Intrusion detection (entry and glass)
- Remote locking garage door system for vehicle access to underground car park
- Panic buttons in each unit and sauna for emergencies
- Miami Dade category 3 standards
Construction has been finished.
Payment schedule: 10% upfront to secure a residence, balance upon completion inside 90 days.
Finance available through HSBC in the UK or First Caribbean Bank locally, both offer up to 65% pending personal circumstances.