Limousin, France’s Lake District, is a stunningly beautiful region of still lakes, fast flowing streams, gentle rolling valleys and forested mountains. It has been one of the best kept secrets in France. From the lovely old city of Limoges to the tiny hamlets scattered across the hills and forests, and the pure rivers and lakes, discover the friendliness and old world charm of one of the last remaining havens of the “real France”.
These exclusive Limousin properties, situated within Chateau de la Cazine’s magnificent main chateau, are both highly luxurious investment properties in France and brimming with authentic French character.
With availability strictly limited to 17, these luxurious and elegant suites at Chateau de la Cazine’s represent a highly sought-after investment properties in France for sale.
- Luxurious suites in an elegant chateau
- 5% cash back on deposit until completion
- Optional 150% buy-back 10 years from completion, providing you with a highly profitable exit strategy
- Guaranteed non-status mortgage at 0% interest on the final payment for your chateau suite
- No maintenance fees to pay
- Rental income: 50/50 split on room rate (based on the chateau building occupancy only)
- Personal usage allowance
- Only 17 chateau suites throughout resort
The luxurious suites are situated in a premium position and owners benefit from personal usage of your first-class suite as well as the superb range of facilities on offer.
There are just 17 of these highly sought-after suites available, resulting in a very high anticipated rental demand.
Properties of this calibre do not come up often, particularly when combined with a stunning 0% non-status finance deal and an incredible 150% developer buy-back guarantee.
Work has already begun at Chateau de la Cazine’s luxury suites and these properties are expected to be completed by the end of 2011.